Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 5 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Meal type Breakfast
- 1/2 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1/2 scoop Cinnabun Trutein Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 slices of your favorite bread (** I use Ezekiel or Nature’s Harvest **)
- 2 tablespoons Maple or Walden’s Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons Fat Free Whipped Cream
- Combine egg whites, vanilla, almond milk, cinnamon, and protein in a large shallow bowl. Mix well.
- Soak slices of bread for 2-5 minutes until little to no more liquid remains in the bowl.
- Preheat a large skillet/pan and coat with non stick spray. Set to medium heat.
- Cook French toast 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Cut and top with optional cookie butter, whipped cream, and syrup.
- Calories- 322
- Protein- 33 g
- Carbs- 36 g
- Fat 7 g