STRAWBERRIES & CREAM PANCAKE ROLL UPS
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 drops Berry SWEET LEAF STEVIA
- 1oz 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/3 scoop Trutein Vanilla Protein
- 5 drops Vanilla Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 medium strawberries
- Combine egg, egg whites, coconut flour, psyllium husk, vanilla, and stevia (8 drops) in a medium sized bowl. Mix/beat well with a wire whisk.
- Add coconut oil to an 8″ or 9″ non stick pan and let preheat at medium heat for 2-3 minutes. You can also just use non stick spray instead of the coconut oil.
- While pan is preheating, combine Greek yogurt, stevia (5 drops), protein powder, and water in a small bowl. Mix until well until smooth (should resemble a pudding texture). Cut strawberries into small pieces.
- Turn heat to low and make sure coconut oil (or non stick spray) covers the entire surface. Add egg mixture to pan and let cook 2-3 minutes on first side. It should be golden brown on the cooked side and barely any leftover liquid on the other. Using a large spatula, carefully flip it, turn off heat, and let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Spread protein mixture over the entire surface and add chopped strawberries. I saved a little of each on top as well.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (using coconut oil):
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.