Trutein Shamrock Pancakes
Betcha never knew minty green pancakes were this delicious & this packed full of protein!
- 2 scoops Trutein Shamrock Shake
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- Mix Trutein Shamrock Shake, flour, baking powder, sugar & salt in a bowl.
- Combine milk, oil and water and add to dry ingredients
- Stir until moistened.
- Grease a griddle and heat on med-high heat.
- Pour batter and flip pancakes when bubbles form all over & begin to burst.
- Cook until bottoms of the other side are brown.
What is Shamrock Shake?
Shamrock is a swirl of fresh mint notes mixed on a creamy vanilla cream base. It’s refreshing, unique and very minty-licious! Perfect for getting into the St Patty’s day groove 🙂
“One word to describe this: AMAZING!”
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.